chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Bittard, Julien" <julien.bitt...@cgi.com>
Subject RE: Connect to Alfresco with SSO
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 16:55:30 GMT
Thank You for all your response.

I check it quickly.

julien

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Ian Wright [mailto:ian.wright@well.ox.ac.uk]
Envoyé : lundi 15 février 2016 13:28
À : dev@chemistry.apache.org
Objet : Re: Connect to Alfresco with SSO

Hi,
It's not exactly straightforward but is possible - how depends on your Alfresco version.
I'll keep the answer short as this isn't an Alfresco list.

The new Alfresco cmis endpoint wasn't included in SSO until 5.0.d - unfortunately these changes
broke SSO so you need to either use the old endpoint and/or patch I've an example Alfresco/CAS
project at https://github.com/wrighting/alfresco-cas that shows more info and how to make
it work.
(I've put in a proposal to talk about Alfresco/CAS at the BeeCon in April)

In the same github I have an experimental dojo store that uses the CMIS browser binding to
talk to Alfresco and have had some success with that working via CAS.(I think it works but
don't have the time to test it properly at the moment)

Regards,
Ian

On 12/02/16 08:54, Bittard, Julien wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Our application use the java library opencmis to write a client for alfresco, with BASIC
Authentification.