chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Missing Source
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2016 16:41:05 GMT
Hi Martin,

I've no experience with your setup, but I seen no reason why it
shouldn't work.

OpenCMIS tries to determine which JAX-WS implementation to use. That may
fail in your environment.
You can force a JAX-WS implementation with the session parameter
WEBSERVICES_JAXWS_IMPL (valid values are "sunri", "sunjre", "cxf", and
"axis2").

Btw. Avoid the web services binding if you can.

- Florian