chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Wright <ian.wri...@well.ox.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Connect to Alfresco with SSO
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 12:27:48 GMT
Hi,
It's not exactly straightforward but is possible - how depends on your
Alfresco version.
I'll keep the answer short as this isn't an Alfresco list.

The new Alfresco cmis endpoint wasn't included in SSO until 5.0.d -
unfortunately these changes broke SSO so you need to either use the old
endpoint and/or patch
I've an example Alfresco/CAS project at
https://github.com/wrighting/alfresco-cas that shows more info and how
to make it work.
(I've put in a proposal to talk about Alfresco/CAS at the BeeCon in April)

In the same github I have an experimental dojo store that uses the CMIS
browser binding to talk to Alfresco and have had some success with that
working via CAS.(I think it works but don't have the time to test it
properly at the moment)

Regards,
Ian

On 12/02/16 08:54, Bittard, Julien wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Our application use the java library opencmis to write a client for alfresco, with BASIC
Authentification.