chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing Source
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 15:50:21 GMT
Hi Martin,

The JAXB classes are generated. Run a Maven build and the package with
the sources will appear.
The OpenCMIS server framework 0.13.0 does not work with CXF. Don't spent
any time looking into it.
OpenCMIS 0.14.0, on the other hand, only works with CXF. If you want
play with it, get the latest sources from SVN.

- Florian