chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXFServlet -> CXFNonSpringServlet
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 09:42:45 GMT
Hi Florent,

If we switch from CXFServlet to CXFNonSpringServlet we loose the simple
configuration of interceptors in the cxf-servlet.xml.
Interceptors might be required for custom authentication schemes.

I'm fine with that, but then we should provide another
(non-CXF-standard) way to configure interceptors.
This could be something simple like a properties file or just a method
that an server implementer can override to add interceptors.

- Florian