chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Rory O'Donnell" <rory.odonn...@oracle.com>
Subject Early Access builds of JDK 8u76 b02, JDK 9 build b100 & build b99 for JDK 9 with Project Jigsaw are available on java.net
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 11:01:42 GMT

Hi Florian,

Early Access b02 <https://jdk8.java.net/download.html> for JDK 8u76 is
available on java.net, summary of  changes are listed here
<http://download.java.net/jdk8u76/changes/jdk8u76-b02.html>.

Early Access b100 <https://jdk9.java.net/download/> for JDK 9 is
available on java.net, summary of  changes are listed here
<http://download.java.net/jdk9/changes/jdk-9+100.html>.

Early Access b99 <https://jdk9.java.net/jigsaw/> for JDK 9 with Project
Jigsaw is available on java.net, summary of changes are listed here
<http://download.java.net/jigsaw/archive/99/binaries/jdk-9+99.html> .

Dalibor and I will be at FOSDEM '16, Brussels 30 & 31 January, link to
our presentation here.
<https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/preparing_for_jdk_nine/>
Let us know if you will be there, hopefully we can meet up !

Rgds,Rory

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager