chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Lu, Wentao" <Wentao...@bchydro.com>
Subject How to add a http header on DotCMIS
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 00:05:47 GMT
Hi,

We have a .NET client need to consume CMIS.  In java, we can use SessionParameters.HEADER
to add more http headers in the request. How can we do the same on DotCMIS? It seems does
not have such parameter on DotCMIS library.

Thanks
Wentao
This email and its attachments are intended solely for the personal use of the individual
or entity named above. Any use of this communication by an unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, any publication, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited. Please immediately delete
this message and its attachments from your computer and servers. We would also appreciate
if you would contact us by a collect call or return email to notify us of this error. Thank
you for your cooperation.
-BCHydroDisclaimerID5.2.8.1541