chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Lucas, Mike" <Mike.Lu...@gwl.ca>
Subject RE: opencmis java - logging CMIS services requests and responses
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 14:42:50 GMT
Thanks Florian. I actually already that DefaultHttpInvoker set to DEBUG so was already logging
the URLs & headers.

Good tip on using Fiddler as a remote proxy ... I'll keep that up my sleeve!

Mike
michael lucas  |  Senior Software Developer  |  Great-West Life

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:fmui@apache.org]
Sent: December 4, 2015 3:05 AM
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Cc: Lucas, Mike
Subject: Re: opencmis java - logging CMIS services requests and responses

Hi Mike,

You can set
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.http.DefaultHttpInvoker
to DEBUG.
This logs the request URLs and HTTP headers, but not the request and response contents.

But Fiddler should also work when your code is running on an integration server - at least
for debugging.
You just need to configure a proxy [1] and point it to the machine where Fiddler is running.

- Florian

[1]
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/technotes/guides/net/proxies.html