chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Lucas, Mike" <Mike.Lu...@gwl.ca>
Subject opencmis java - logging CMIS services requests and responses
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 05:21:15 GMT
Hi,
I am using opencmis java client and wondering if there is a way to "turn on" logging of the
web services request and responses. I am using the AtomPub binding.

When developing locally I fulfilled this need quite easily using Fiddler proxy, but now would
like a way to do so for code running on an integration server.

Thanks!
michael lucas  |  Senior Software Developer  |  Great-West Life