chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: opencmis java - logging CMIS services requests and responses
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 09:05:27 GMT
Hi Mike,

You can set
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.http.DefaultHttpInvoker
to DEBUG.
This logs the request URLs and HTTP headers, but not the request and
response contents.

But Fiddler should also work when your code is running on an integration
server - at least for debugging.
You just need to configure a proxy [1] and point it to the machine where
Fiddler is running.

- Florian

[1]
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/technotes/guides/net/proxies.html