chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Srihari" <srihar...@techsophy.com>
Subject CMISRunTimeException Uploading 25 MB File - Need Help
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 13:57:38 GMT
Hi Team,

I came across an issue and I am sure one of you would have come across the
same earlier and hence posting it to the group.

While uploading the file to a target folder in the repository, I ran into
CmisRuntimeException: Internal Server Error and I observed that its
occurring when I upload a file of around 25 MB.

I will have to deal with a maximum of 300MB files. Please suggest how I can
fix this. Thanks.

Below is my code.

              ContentStream contentStream =
MySession.getSession().getObjectFactory()

                           .createContentStream(file.getName(), -1,

                                         "application/octet-stream", input);

              Document doc = target.createDocument(props, contentStream,
VersioningState.MAJOR);

Regards,

Hari