chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Srihari" <srihar...@techsophy.com>
Subject RE: CMISRunTimeException Uploading 25 MB File - Need Help
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2015 04:44:21 GMT
Thanks Mark and Florian. I’m sorry, I missed to mention that I am currently working with
Alfresco 4.2.f version.

And one more thing is that its failing both in production environment and also in dev environment.
Atleast in dev environment I am sure that there are no restrictions imposed.

I am able to upload files of any size when I directly upload them into alfresco repository
using their UI. Its failing only when I try it from my code.

Any thoughts ??

Regards,

SriHari

Technical Lead

#63/A, Road no #13, Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills
Hyderabad - 500033, Telangana, India.

Phone: +91 837-433-8866

Email:  <mailto:Srihari.a@techsophy.com> Srihari.a@techsophy.com

 <http://www.techsophy.com/> www.techsophy.com

cid:image001.png@01D08909.1EF63FB0

From: Mark Streit [mailto:mcs130@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2015 7:44 PM
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Cc: Srihari
Subject: Re: CMISRunTimeException Uploading 25 MB File - Need Help

Hari

I know In our environments, there are often file upload size limits set on corporate network
tiers that can limit upload file sizes, say 20-25 MB per request just to manage high request
volume across 1000s of client users we have. Files of a size like you're describing would
get rejected before ever reaching our servers.  Also to Florian's point, your ECM repository
server or even the app server settings you're running on,  may be stopping this

Mark