chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to access "Choices" in DotCMIS 0.7
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 12:39:41 GMT
Hi Paul,

I don't know much ab VB. In C# the class definition of
PropertyStringDefinition looks like this:

public class PropertyStringDefinition : PropertyDefinition,
IPropertyStringDefinition
{
     public IList<string> DefaultValue { get; set; }
     public IList<IChoice<string>> Choices { get; set; }
     public long? MaxLength { get; set; }
}

I would assume that "Choices" is also accessible in VB. I have no idea
why you can't see it.

- Florian