chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "DiFrango, Ronald" <Ronald.DiFra...@capitalone.com>
Subject Part 2: CMIS-917
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 18:47:51 GMT
Florian,

[Note: I’d have added this to the JIRA ticket, but I can’t login as my email has changed
since I created the account].

Our dev team did a little more research and as such they slowly layered in the Chemistry JAR’s
and found that for all the jar’s except the following our application worked fine:

chemistry-opencmis-commons-impl-0.13.0.jar

They decompiled the above jar file and noticed the class WssMUTube.java extends com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.helper.AbstractFilterTubeImpl
and based on the stack-trace looks like the JAXWS runtime is using this implementation and
that’s creating the issue that ends up with the following stack trace:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sun.xml.ws.api.message.Message.getHeaders()Lcom/sun/xml/ws/api/message/HeaderList;
    at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.impl.tube.client.WssMUTube.processResponse(WssMUTube.java:59)
~[chemistry-opencmis-commons-impl-0.13.0.jar:0.13.0]
    at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.__doRun(Fiber.java:1147) ~[jaxws-rt.jar:2.2.10]
    at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber._doRun(Fiber.java:1050) ~[jaxws-rt.jar:2.2.10]
    at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.doRun(Fiber.java:1019) ~[jaxws-rt.jar:2.2.10]
    at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.runSync(Fiber.java:877) ~[jaxws-rt.jar:2.2.10]
    at com.sun.xml.ws.client.Stub.process(Stub.java:463) ~[jaxws-rt.jar:2.2.10]
    at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.doProcess(SEIStub.java:191) ~[jaxws-rt.jar:2.2.10]

They then repackaged this jar file after removing this WssMUTube.java class and then the application
started running fine without any issue.

Thanks,

Ron DiFrango

material from your computer.