chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "DiFrango, Ronald" <Ronald.DiFra...@capitalone.com>
Subject CMIS-917
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 21:51:47 GMT
All,

We ran into the issue describe in the follow JIRA ticket with the same setup [JDK8]:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-917

The interesting thing is that we set the binding to ATOMPUB but it seems to get in the way
of all of our other SOAP calls:

cmisParams.put(SessionParameter.BINDING_TYPE, BindingType.ATOMPUB.value());

Is there anyway to prune this out or is a patch forthcoming?

Thanks,

Ron

material from your computer.