chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From marcel.romagnu...@structr.com
Subject Access to the Principal List in the ACL Editor
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 14:37:50 GMT
Hello everyone,

my name is Marcel Romagnuolo and I am using the great OpenCMIS Server
Framework to build a CMIS server for the CMS "Structr".

I wanted to ask you how to get access to the Principal List in the ACL
Editor in the CMIS workbench (see:
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-28996249/ACLEditor.png.html ).
The Principal list only shows the Principals, who are currently listed
in the ACEs (+ "cmis:user" and probably the anonymous and anyone IDs).
The problem is, the ACEs don't always contain all Principals of the
repository.

I want to list all current Principals stored in the database of the
repository though. With that way the user can add easily new ACEs of
other principals.

Now I need to know where and how I can transfer the list of Principals
to the framework or if the framework manages it internally.

Thank you for reading and best regards,
Marcel