chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMIS-917
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2015 15:37:59 GMT
Hi Ron,

The OpenCMIS 0.13.0 client does not reference JAX-WS libraries directly.
It relies on the JAX-WS implementation in the JDK. So, there is nothing
that can be excluded via Maven.
Previous OpenCMIS versions required additional JAX-WS JARs. Please check
if they are still in you project.
If not, please provide more details about your issue.

- Florian