chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Access to the Principal List in the ACL Editor
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 16:44:08 GMT
Hi Marcel,

CMIS deliberately doesn't provide any user management functionalities.
This includes listing users. There is no standardized way to get all
repository users.
Just getting all repository users is probably also not what you want.
Assume a repository with 100,000 users. It wouldn't be really helpful to
have them all in the drop-down box.

- Florian