chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 0.14 / 1.0 ?
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 14:36:33 GMT
Hi,

A 0.14.0 release would work for me. Would someone take over the release
management?
If we are ready for 1.0 is up to the community. I would prefer at least
one more intermediated release to make sure that the Web Services
changes (JAX-WS RI -> CXF) work for most users.

@Michael: Please open improvement requests in JIRA and elaborate on your
requirements.
Wishes and bugs we don't know cannot be implemented or fixed.

- Florian