chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Bharath Kumar <bharath0...@gmail.com>
Subject QUERY REGD CMIS CONNECTIVITY TO FILE SYSTEM
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 08:20:21 GMT
Hi Team,

Good Day!

Recently i have started reading the CMIS and like to implement the below
requirement which is useful in one of the component in my project.

Requirement:
"Need to create a CMIS webservice which connect to any File System".

I have downloaded cmis open source war and deployed into my local system
which connecting properly to my local system folders / files.

I like to extend that code to connect to the FileSystem which is apart from
my local machine.

Request your guidance to proceed further. Your help is highly appreciated.

with regards
Bharath Kumar K S
9962962020