chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brackx <michael.javaone+c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 0.14 / 1.0 ?
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 14:21:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm in favour of frequent release, so a 0.14 release is fine for me.

However, for a 1.0 there are some things i would like to see :)

A quick list, that needs some more elaboration:
- java api more geared towards browser binding
- less internal extra service calls
- custom query params support
- rate limiting remote calls for TCK

Michael