chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Hartford <binarymon...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject SSL support in AtomPub
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 21:52:35 GMT
Hi all,I'm doing some digging on a project that is using openCMIS 0.12, and having a lot of
issues when trying to get HTTPS (SSL) support to work correctly when using the library.  I'm
using a custom AuthenticationProvider with the getSSLSocketFactory() method to allow self-signed
certs.
>From what I can tell, all the AtomPub GET methods work correctly, but the POST's are switching
from HTTPS to just http://<server>:80/ POST responses seemingly out of nowhere (even
though all the CMIS Session's are using https).
I've traced to the following location where a seemingly *new* URL value is pulled out of the
loadCollection method and then creates a url that is *not* the HTTPS version, but I'm hoping
someone with more experience can make sense of things:
org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/client/bindings/spi/atompub/DiscoveryServiceImpl.java

==============public ObjectList query(String repositoryId, String statement, Boolean searchAllVersions,
            Boolean includeAllowableActions, IncludeRelationships includeRelationships, String
renditionFilter,
            BigInteger maxItems, BigInteger skipCount, ExtensionsData extension) {... // find
the link...DRH NOTE that this is not an HTTPS result like originally configured for the CMIS
Session...
         String link = loadCollection(repositoryId, Constants.COLLECTION_QUERY);

         if (link == null) {
             throw new CmisObjectNotFoundException("Unknown repository or query not supported!");
         }

         UrlBuilder url = new UrlBuilder(link);....  Response resp = post(url,...==============
Thanks for any assistance,-D