chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: QUERY REGD CMIS CONNECTIVITY TO FILE SYSTEM
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 10:37:40 GMT
Hi Bharath,

To access a remote file system, you have to use some kind of protocol
(CIFS, NFS, WebDAV, ...). Find a Java library that supports the protocol
that fits in your environment and extend the the FileShare repository
code. There is no code for something like this in Apache Chemistry.

Please note, that the FileShare repository is sample code and not
intended for productive use. You should review the code and harden and
keep only the pieces that you need for your use case.

- Florian