chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to make opencmis 0.14.0 work with webservices binding in WAS
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 13:47:30 GMT
Hi Srinivas,

First of all, you are using the wrong Web Services URL. It must end with
"?wsdl".

It should be something like:
http://localhost:8080/openfncmis/services/RepositoryService?wsdl
or:
http://localhost:8080/openfncmis/services/cmis?wsdl

Your server problem looks like a Spring Framework setup issue.
Could you compare the libraries that your are using with the libraries
in the InMemory repository WAR? Are you using a different version of the
Spring Framework?

The InMemory repository works fine on a plain Tomcat. I've never tested
it on WAS, though.

- Florian