chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jennifer Deigendesch <jennifer.deigende...@doubleslash.de>
Subject Problem with applying policy (DotCMIS 0.7 for .NET via AtomPub)
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:50:50 GMT
Hi altogether,

I'm using DotCMIS 0.7 for .NET via AtomPub and I have a problem with applying a policy to
a document.

First I already fixed the bug in PolicyService in method «ApplyPolicy» to load the link
for the given policyId and not for the objectId. But I'll get the exception «Operation not
supported by the repository for this object». What does this exception mean?

I also find out, that the link relation of policies (see Screenshot2) is not available in
the binding cache. Instead the link relation of allowable actions is available (see Screenshot1).
What does this and the link relations mean?

I already tried to create and apply a policy via the CMIS Workbench (where the bug in method
"AppylPolicy" is already fixed) and it works. So the problem isn't on the server...

I'm really happy to get help soon :)

Thank you very much & kind regards,
Jennifer Deigendesch

---------
Der IT und Business-Blog unter http://blog.doubleSlash.de

Jennifer Deigendesch
Software Architect
doubleSlash Net-Business GmbH
Otto-Lilienthal-Str. 2
D-88046 Friedrichshafen

Fon: +49 7541 / 70078-207
Fax: +49 7541 / 70078-111
Jennifer.Deigendesch@doubleSlash.de
http://doubleSlash.de

doubleSlash Net-Business GmbH
Geschäftsführung: Konrad Krafft, Oliver Belikan, Andreas Strobel
Sitz, Registergericht: Friedrichshafen, Amtsgericht Ulm HRB 631718