chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Flies <peter.fl...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: OpenCMIS on WebLogic 12
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:28:34 GMT
Thank you Florian. That's where I'm stuck at the moment. We've bundled the jars and tried adding
prefer-application-packages=true, but there appears to be an issue with 2.1.7 yet in WebLogic.
If anyone has any tips, please let me know, otherwise we will keep trying.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:fmui@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 9:23 AM
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Cc: Peter Flies
Subject: Re: OpenCMIS on WebLogic 12

Hi Peter,

It should be possible to configure WebLogic 12 to use the JAX-WS stack that is bundled with
an application instead of it's own. Maybe someone on this list can help.
The next release of OpenCMIS will use Apache CXF 3.0.x. So, you have to do something like
this anyway.

There is no fixed date for the next release. We release when the community thinks it's time
for another release. There haven't been any discussions about the next release, yet.

- Florian