chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Homeier <shome...@apollon.de>
Subject [OpenCMIS][Client] Custom ObjectFactory and Adapter for EMF domain model
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 13:47:35 GMT
Hello together,

I am currently trying to build my own CMIS EMF (Eclipse Modeling Framework) model for building
a single-sourced Eclipse 4 RCP / RAP CMIS Client.

After some research I was glad that next to the ObjectFactory SPI OpenCMIS has a getAdapter()
method at the top level CmisObject.
I think the intended usage is to implement an own ObjectFactory and convert the CMIS domain
objects to those with a proper getAdapter() implementation.
In my case the provided adapter is an own EMF model class which I can use for Content Provider
on the GUI.

Is this correct?
Or is there another way to provide an impl for getAdapter()?

tia

Cheers
Sascha