chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From dario bauer <dab0...@gmail.com>
Subject CMIS Article in German Wikipedia
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2015 11:59:19 GMT
Hello Apache Chemistry Project,
I want to ask if some of you are interested in helping me to improve the
german Wikipedia article about the CMIS standard.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_Management_Interoperability_Services

A few days ago I was researching about the standard and was shocked to see
that there was no article in the german Wikipedia, since I had to research
the subject anyways I started to write the article myself - but as you can
probably tell by reading it - I am not an expert.

It would be great if some of you would join me :-)

Best Regards dab0015