chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Deanna Delapasse <ddelapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Attempting to forward cookie through OpenCMIS session into Alfresco
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 21:29:31 GMT
Hi,

I'm a little desperate, so I'm bothering you guys!  I'm deploying an
application that uses chemistry-opencmis-client-impl 0.10.0 and I'm trying
to forward a cookie in to Alfresco so that the Siteminder SSO will
authorize me.

This works everywhere EXCEPT when I try to create my OpenCMIS session
setting.  I've added the parameters below.  Should i expect this to work?
I have found very little in the documentation.

// The cookieString is formatted  Name=Value
parameters.put(SessionParameter.HEADER + ".0", "Cookie:" + cookieString);
parameters.put(SessionParameter.COOKIES, "true");

Of course this deployment is the last step in a long project and we just
discovered this at the very end.  Guess we weren't so "agile" after all!

thanks!
Deanna