chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Attempting to forward cookie through OpenCMIS session into Alfresco
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 08:11:31 GMT
Hi Deanna,

If you are lucky, this might work:

parameters.put(SessionParameter.HEADER + ".0", "Cookie: " +
cookieString);
parameters.put(SessionParameter.COOKIES, "false");

The clean way would be implementing an authentication provider, derived
from StandardAuthenticationProvider. Override the getHTTPHeaders()
method and return your cookie. If you need further cookie support (the
server may send more cookies), you can use the CmisCookieManager class.
See the StandardAuthenticationProvider code for details.

- Florian