chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS on WebLogic 12
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:22:36 GMT
Hi Peter,

It should be possible to configure WebLogic 12 to use the JAX-WS stack
that is bundled with an application instead of it's own. Maybe someone
on this list can help.
The next release of OpenCMIS will use Apache CXF 3.0.x. So, you have to
do something like this anyway.

There is no fixed date for the next release. We release when the
community thinks it's time for another release. There haven't been any
discussions about the next release, yet.

- Florian