chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Homeier <shome...@apollon.de>
Subject Re: [OpenCMIS][Client] Custom ObjectFactory and Adapter for EMF domain model
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 18:00:09 GMT
Hi Florian,

thx for the info.
Anyway I’m glad such an extension possibility exists at all.

Also I just finished a first POC of an own ObjectFactory which creates Folders and Documents
providing sample adapters in a couple of hours.
So till now seems to work pretty well ;)
(Minor problem in my case was that the *.client.runtime and *.client.runtime.repository packages
are not exported. So to reuse your implementation of ObjectFactoryImpl, DocumentImpl and FolderImpl
I needed to export them in an own wrapper bundle. But OpenCMIS-SPI header is working perfect
now to properly load my ObjectFactory ;-))) ).

Cheers
Sascha

> Am 11.08.2015 um 19:20 schrieb Florian Müller <fmui@apache.org>:
>
> Hi Sascha,
>
> You need your own ObjectFactory to provide an adapter implementation. There is no configuration
or other magic.
> This feature has been added but never really fleshes out. We have never implemented,
for example, a registry for adapters.