chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web Services and Java 8/9
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 16:47:15 GMT
Hi Michael,

Sorry, my bad. I should have provided some migration hints. Here we go.

* Get the OpenCMIS code from trunk and build it.
* If you are not using Maven for your server, you have to remove all
OpenCMIS related jars from your WEB-INF/lib directory manually.
   Then copy all files except
chemistry-opencmis-server-fileshare-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar from
<trunk>/chemistry-opencmis-server/chemistry-opencmis-server-fileshare/target/chemistry-opencmis-server-fileshare-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib

into your WEB-INF/lib directory.
* Remove the WSServletContextListener in your web.xml.
* Remove the file sun-jaxws.xml from your WEB-INF directory.
* Copy the files cxf-servlet.xml and sun-web.xml from
<trunk>/chemistry-opencmis-server/chemistry-opencmis-server-bindings-war/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF

into your WEB-INF directory.

I hope I didn't miss a step. If you are in doubt, check the fileshare
repository. It has no extra dependencies and demonstrates the bare
minimum of an OpenCMIS server.

- Florian