chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Rory O'Donnell" <rory.odonn...@oracle.com>
Subject Early Access builds for JDK 8u60 b21 and JDK 9 b70 are available on java.net
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 14:36:20 GMT

Hi Florian,

Early Access build for JDK 8u60 b21 <http://jdk8.java.net/download.html>
is available on java.net, summary of changes are listed here.
<http://www.java.net/download/jdk8u60/changes/jdk8u60-b21.html>
As we enter the later phases of development for JDK 8u60, please log any
show stoppers as soon as possible.

Early Access build for JDK 9 b70 <https://jdk9.java.net/download/> is
available on java.net, summary of  changes are listed here
<http://www.java.net/download/jdk9/changes/jdk9-b70.html>.

The JDK 9 schedule of record is available on the JDK 9 Project page:
http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk9

At https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/Adoption/JDK+9+Outreach you can
find a (preliminary) list of other
changes that might affect your project's code in JDK 9, and other things
to consider when testing with JDK 9.
I'd be curious to know if there is anything on that list you'd consider
to have an effect on your project.

Please keep in mind that as JEPs and others changes are integrated into
(or out of) JDK 9, the list will change
over time.

Rgds,Rory

--