chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: trunk - policy
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 11:45:45 GMT
Hi Michael,

That's true. Is this a major problem for you?
The 0.13.0 JavaDoc of getPolicies() did not specify what is returned
when no policies are applied. An application had to be prepared to get
null here.

I had to change and align the behavior of getPolicies() when I fixed an
issue with refreshing objects. Now all attributes of an object
(renditions, relationships, ACL, and policies) behave in the same way if
they are not set, not requested, or empty - they return null.
The JavaDoc has been updated accordingly.

- Florian