chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From André Stiebeling <astie...@opentext.com>
Subject Problems with 0.13.0 Release
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 13:01:41 GMT
Hi Dev,
we encountered an error when working with the Workbench 0.12 while using an JRE 8.  (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-841)

We have therefore used 0.13.0 Release but the problem still  exists. It seems that the 0.13.0
version is compiled with JDK 7 and therefore the class imprints the dedicated method access,
reps. Return value of com.sun.xml.internal.ws.api.message.Message.getHeaders()Lcom/sun/xml/internal/ws/api/message/HeaderList;

You have to follow more generic/reflective approach for getting the header object in  the
JreWssMUTube if you want to provide functionality for Java 8 and Java 7 or lower.

Furthermore we encountered another problem when using the Webservices via the provided jaxws-rt.2.1.7.jar,
resp. the Jaxb layer 2.11
-> (https://java.net/jira/browse/JAXB-564)
In case of Java8 and the new Heapspace architecture we got an MemoryLeak in the MetaSpace
sector. Using the JAXB 2.15 solved this problems.

Here we would be glad if you can provide solutions for the reported problems in the next 0.14.0
release of OpenCMIS.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to get in contact with me.

André Stiebeling
Software Engineer, Development
Open Text Software GmbH
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 20
85630 Grasbrunn/München
Phone:    (+49) 89 4629 0
Website:  www.opentext.com<http://www.opentext.com>

Place of Incorporation / Sitz der Gesellschaft: Open Text Software GmbH, Werner-von-Siemens-Ring
20, 85630 Grasbrunn, Germany | Phone: +49 (0)89 4629-0 | Fax: +49 (0)89 4629-1199 | Register
Court / Registergericht: München, Germany | Trade Register Number / HRB: 179298 | VAT ID
Number /USt-ID: DE 118 656 356 | Managing Director / Geschäftsführer: Gordon Davies, John
Doolittle, Christian Waida

This email message is confidential, may be privileged, and is intended for the exclusive use
of the addressee. Any other person is strictly prohibited from disclosing or reproducing it.
If the addressee cannot be reached or is unknown to you, please inform the sender by return
email and delete this email message and all copies immediately.