chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Blanco <ibla...@binovo.es>
Subject Date, not DateTime, queries.
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 17:18:59 GMT
Hi,

I have an alfresco installation with a custom model with a date property,
date not DateTime. CMIS does not support date, only datetime properties.
Although it is a date property it seems like Alfresco does store it as a
complete datetime and CMIS queries seem to work as you would expect from a
datetime.

So if I want to do queries with a day resolution is there any better way
than converting it to a greater lesser comparison? For examplo if I want to
get documents with today's date is there something cleaner than:

SELECT * FROM my:type WHERE my:date >= '2015-05-12 00:00:00.000Z' AND
my:date <='2015-05-12 23:59:59.999Z'

Thanks

--
Igor Blanco González