chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS with JCR
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 12:23:04 GMT
Hi Jiri,

I would start a new CMIS server project from scratch and would use the
JCR bridge code as a reference. There are certainly code snippets that
can be reused.
You can generate a server code skeleton with the Maven archetype
chemistry-opencmis-server-archetype. Also check the Server Development
Guide [1].

- Florian

[1] https://github.com/cmisdocs/ServerDevelopmentGuide