chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Kraushaar <jochen.kraush...@doubleSlash.de>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS with JCR
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 13:04:54 GMT
Hello Jiri,

we have extended the existing JCR module (version 0.12.0) to be CMIS 1.1
"compliant". However our implementation is still not fully CMIS 1.1
compliant in terms of the CMIS TCK (nor is the existing CMIS 1.0 module).

Unfortunately the version 0.12.0 of the JCR module is only a basic
implementation. E.g. we had to implement versioning and locking of JCR
nodes and support of ACLs, policies, secondary types and renditions.

To summarize it: The JCR module is a good starting point, but -
depending on how compliant you like to be - you have to implement quite
a lot of things on your own.

Regards
Jochen

Am 13.05.2015 um 09:42 schrieb Jiří Šlachta:
> Hello everyone,
>
> we are trying to implement CMIS 1.1 compliant server with the JCR repository on its backend.
>
> What would be the best technologies to be used for this use case? Are there any specs
or tutorials to make CMIS server with JCR bridge working?

> We found out that the implementation with the JCR bridge is only CMIS 1.0 compliant (in
the older versions). Does it mean that we should extend the "obsolete" JCR module?