chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMIS Java Class connection to Microsoft SharePoint 2013 - Unauthorized
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 15:56:45 GMT
Hi Matheus,

We connect to SharePoint repositories all the time via CMIS. And the
CMIS Workbench uses exactly the same libary that you are using in your
program. If the CMIS Workbench can connect, your program can connect.

Check the URL, the user and the password again. These are the only
variables.

You can also catch the CmisUnauthorizedException and call the
getErrorContent() method. It returns the error message sent by the
server. It might or might not be something helpful.

- Florian