Hey Florian,

We'd definitely be interested!

Cheers,
Chris

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Gi Lee <gi.lee@ziaconsulting.com> wrote:
Hi Florian,

Zia and a technology partner of ours would be very interested in PortCMIS.

Thanks!

--
Gi Lee
Principal Solutions Engineer
Zia Consulting

From: Florian Müller <fmui@apache.org>
Reply: dev@chemistry.apache.org <dev@chemistry.apache.org>>
Date: March 31, 2015 at 4:33:43 AM
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org <dev@chemistry.apache.org>>
Subject:  A new CMIS .Net library - PortCMIS

Hi everyone,

We needed a CMIS 1.1 library for .Net that works on Windows Phones. So,
we built one and called it PortCMIS.

PortCMIS is a portable class library [1]. It should run on desktops and
servers with .Net 4.5 and Windows Phone 8.1. It can also be used in
Windows Store applications. It doesn't require any additional
dependencies.

PortCMIS is supposed to cover all features of the CMIS 1.0 and the CMIS
1.1 specifications. The API is very, very similar to DotCMIS, but the
low level implementation is different.

At the moment, the Browser binding implementation is complete and
working.
Some essential parts of the AtomPub binding are also implemented but
it's not functional, yet. The AtomPub implementation differs from
DotCMIS and is closer to OpenCMIS, which should result in a better
performance.
I've no intention to implement the Web Services binding. But it is
possible to plug in Web Services code if somebody writes it.

If there is enough interest we would contribute PortCMIS to Apache
Chemistry.
Please let us know.

Thanks,

Florian

[1]
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/vstudio/gg597391%28v=vs.100%29.aspx

--
Chris Owens
Developer

Inline image 1
Financials | Human Resource & Payroll | Supply Chain | Corporate Performance Management | Property & Rating | Student Management | Asset Management | Enterprise Content Management | Customer Relationship Management | Mobile Solutions | PLUS - Custom software development | Consulting services

Phone:+61 7 3167 7300 | Fax: +61 7 3167 7301
Address:Level 11, TechnologyOne HQ, 540 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006 (PO Box 96 Fortitude Valley QLD 4006)
Email:Chris_Owens@TechnologyOneCorp.com Web: TechnologyOneCorp.com

TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is a leading enterprise software solutions provider. For 25 years we have been providing deeply integrated software solutions for business, government, financial services, health and community, education and utilities sectors. Tens of thousands of people each day use our solutions, which we develop, implement and support. Our enterprise wide solution suite is based on leading edge technology and is backed up by a substantial R&D program. Our consulting teams provide world class services and this provides our customers with a long term, secure and valuable partnership. TechnologyOne employs more than 800 people and has offices in each state and territory of Australia, as well as New Zealand, Asia, the South Pacific and the United Kingdom. For further information please visit TechnologyOneCorp.com

TechnologyOne accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments. The information in this email is only for the intended recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please kindly notify the sender and delete this email and any attachments from your system.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.  If you believe that you have been spammed please email Stop_Spam@TechnologyOneCorp.com.