chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Owens <chrisow...@live.com.au>
Subject AppendContentStream
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 07:55:48 GMT
Hey everyone,
I may have overlooked something here, but I can't seem to find a way to reset an "in progress"
content stream.
If my client crashes during the append process will my content stream then be stuck in limbo?
I can't restart as any subsequent requests will be appended to the incomplete stream and corrupt
the file. I also can't pass isLastChunk=true through as the repository will attempt to process
the incomplete document.
Is there a way to work around this or reset the stream that abides by the spec?
http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/os/CMIS-v1.1-os.html#x1-29700019
Thanks,Chris