chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Patel, Himanshu Z." <HZPa...@seic.com>
Subject DOTCMIS 0.6 using AtomPub Binding 1.1
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 18:50:26 GMT
Hi:

I am using DOTCMIS library to create document in Alfresco 5.0, when I try to create document
using AtomPub Binding 1.1 I am getting different types of error which are follow...

1)      When I try to create Folder object using following

tagetFolder = (Folder)session.GetObjectByPath("<path>");

Property 'cm:description' doesn't exist!

I tried to debug this in the source code provided and found that when we use 1.1 binding ,
the property is replaced by "cmis:description". Found more few such properties which either
is not supported using 1.1 binding or its name got changed...

2)      After overcoming the issue in point 1, now I found some strange issue related to Content
Model that is define which is using Aspects. When I create document by setting the value for
"cmis:objectTypeId" as name of the content model type  (which uses Aspects) and setting all
the property values for Aspects , than i am getting the exception which say that

               Property '<name of aspect property>' is not valid for this type!

I have verified weather Aspect is part of my Document which I have created by following

Document doc = tagetFolder.CreateDocument(properties, contentStream, null) as Document;

var allaspects= doc.GetPropertyValue("cmis:secondaryObjectTypeIds");

.. //check if my aspect is part of allaspects

// if so add the values for all the properties of aspect and update the document properties...

          Dictionary<string, object> parameters2 = new Dictionary<string, object>();

            parameters2.Add("<aspect property1", "value for aspect");
            parameters2.Add("<aspect property2", "value for aspect");

     doc.UpdateProperties(parameters2);

Please advise.

Thanks,
Himanshu.