chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Chevallereau <ben.chevaller...@armedia.com>
Subject RE: Question regarding Chemistry Parts
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 17:43:20 GMT
Hi,

We used this library for different internal use cases and it works really well. After “Chemistry
Parts” contains different sub components:
* The jQuery based JS library
* The 2 UI components based on the previous library to browse a repository
* And finally WebParts and AppParts that embed the 2 previous UI components

So, be sure to identify what you really need.

Ben

Ben Chevallereau | Software Architect
Armedia LLC
website | ben.chevallereau@armedia.com
2000 Riveredge Parkway NW Suite 775 | Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Phone (866) 398-0323 | Skype benjamin.chevallereau