chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Chevallereau <ben.chevaller...@armedia.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding Chemistry Parts
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:08:22 GMT
1. I confirm Jay’s answer. Only the browser binding will be supported.
3. There is no release map clearly defined right now. Do you have any deadline or use case
that we could help you with?

Ben

Ben Chevallereau | Software Architect
Armedia LLC
website | ben.chevallereau@armedia.com
2000 Riveredge Parkway NW Suite 775 | Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Phone (866) 398-0323 | Skype benjamin.chevallereau