chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Lu, Wentao" <Wentao...@bchydro.com>
Subject Question regarding Chemistry Parts
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:16:01 GMT
Hi,

We are currently using Chemistry java and .Net API here, but we have more and more requests
looking for CMIS javascript library and find "Apache Chemistry Parts", I have a few questions
regarding this library:

1.        Looks like it only support "browser" binding in CMIS 1.1, not web service and atompub,
is the correct? Is there a plan to support 1.0 binding in the near future?

2.       Our current CMIS server (FileNet CMIS) only support CMIS 1.0, but looks like if we
put Chemistry bridge in front  of it and do the conversion, this Chemistry Part code will
work, do you see any potential issues here for this approach (assume we only use 1.0 functions)?

3.       Chemistry Parts has not been released yet, is there an ETA for the release?  In another
words, how mature of this library so far?

Thanks
Wentao

This email and its attachments are intended solely for the personal use of the individual
or entity named above. Any use of this communication by an unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, any publication, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited. Please immediately delete
this message and its attachments from your computer and servers. We would also appreciate
if you would contact us by a collect call or return email to notify us of this error. Thank
you for your cooperation.
-BCHydroDisclaimerID5.2.8.1541