chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject RE: I: problem with getting contentstream of object
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 12:29:51 GMT
Hi Erwin,

The SSL/TLS configuration is not DotCMIS specific. Please check the .Net
documentation.

But maybe this works. Before you make the first request with DotCMIS,
set this:
System.Net.ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol =
SecurityProtocolType.Tls | SecurityProtocolType.Tls11 |
SecurityProtocolType.Tls12;

- Florian