chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Giulia Pettenati <marketing...@logicaldoc.com>
Subject Re: New product that uses OpenCMIS
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:36:28 GMT
Hi Florian,
thank you so much for giving us added to the list :-)

Now I don't know if you might be interested,
also did not want to add too many links to my previous message,
but the module CMIS server (based on the technology of OpenCMIS) is also
available in our open source project LogicalDOC Community on SourceForge
http://sourceforge.net/projects/logicaldoc/

We also published an App for iOS on the Apple Store (LogicalDOC Mobile
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/logicaldoc-mobile/id588291676>)
  that uses the CMIS protocol to access the contents in the document
repository using the AtomPub protocol.

Perhaps in the future will also support the CMIS communication via WSDL....

Have a nice day
Giulia