chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From wt lu <luwt1...@gmail.com>
Subject how to increase timeout for opencmis bridge
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 04:39:26 GMT
we are using opencmis bridge to forward third party cmis client request
(DotCMIS) to backend CMIS server.

intermittently we saw timeout error in opencmis bridge logs when the bridge
forward the request to CMIS server, Still need to figure out why it's
timeout but I guess we can first try to increase it.

Should I just add these two lines in
the WEB-INF\classes\repository.properties file?

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.connecttimeout = 60000 // i.e. 60 sec
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.readtimeout = 60000  // i.e. 60 sec

Thanks
Wentao