chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to increase timeout for opencmis bridge
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 08:53:30 GMT
Hi Wentao,

It depends on how you set up the bridge and if you add your own code
that manages the sessions to the backend.
If you are using the SimpleForwardingCmisService class that comes with
the brdige, then the two lines should look like this:

forwarding.binding.org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.connecttimeout=60000
forwarding.binding.org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.readtimeout=60000

- Florian